This protection is ideal for
The Alert Emergency Notification service goes beyond just the scene of the accident:
- Alert number is posted on the vehicle for first responders.
- Notifies emergency personnel of member’s specific medical conditions.
- Provides prompt and proper notification to up to four member-chosen emergency contacts.
- Emergency specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Manages important information in a secure database.
- Available for individuals and families.
Loved ones can have peace of mind knowing that first responders will be able to immediately act on the right information.
Common Questions About Alert Emergency Notification Service
Whether you’re looking for more information on product features or service details, we have a wealth of helpful insights. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out to us directly for personalized support.
No, the Alert Emergency Notification service is not transferable, refundable, or cancelable.
Customers who purchase the Alert Emergency Notification service can choose term lengths up to five (5) years.
Customers will be issued an Alert membership ID card and a windshield decal so that emergency service providers know who to contact.
A member’s personal information is only shared with the administrator of Alert service. No third party will have access to a member’s personal information.
Members to provide contact and medical information at the time of program enrollment.