In addition to a three-part protective system, Appearance Protection comes with a warranty to cover everyday interior and exterior damage to help keep your customers' new or used vehicles looking as good as new.
This protection is ideal for
Appearance Protection offers coverage that helps a vehicle look newer for longer, increasing the long-term value of the vehicle.
- Forms a clear, protective barrier to seal out oxidation, pollutants, and ultraviolet rays.
- Covers vehicles against acid rain, tree sap, love bugs, and road salt.
- Helps the vehicle retain its value and outside appearance for years to come.
- Covers internal materials such as leather, vinyl, and upholstery.
- Repels water-based and oil-based spills.
- Covers vehicles against small rips, tears, and burns.
- Combats fading, discoloration, and everyday wear and tear.
Appearance Protection takes on the responsibility of preventing damage from everyday wear and tear, so our customers’ vehicles look better for longer.
Common Questions About Appearance Protection
Whether you’re looking for more information on product features or service details, we have a wealth of helpful insights. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out to us directly for personalized support.
There are no limits on the number of times a customer can use Appearance Protection.
Appearance Protection only covers minor rips and tears up to two (2) inches long and burns up to one-half inch in diameter. If covered damage occurs, the affected areas will be cleaned, repaired, replaced, repainted, or treated with the Appearance Protection product at no additional cost to the customer.
External scratches and dents are not covered by Appearance Protection. Only environmental damage to the exterior, such as peeling or fading, is covered.
Appearance Protection covers a vehicle according to the agreement term, up to five (5) years.
- Does not cover damage to areas of the vehicle that were not treated with the Appearance Protection chemical product.