This protection is ideal for
Dent Protection provides efficient repairs for unsightly dents and dings that can detract from a vehicle’s appearance, retaining the long-term value of the vehicle.
- Serve more customers effectively by streamlining repairs conveniently at the dealership, the customer’s home, or their workplace.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by protecting vehicle aesthetics without out-of-pocket costs.
- Gain a market advantage by offering innovative dent repair services that prioritize both vehicle care and consumer needs.
- Build long-term relationships by appealing to customers with no limit on occurrences, no mileage limitations, and zero deductibles.
Unexpected dents and dings can occur anytime, anywhere. The great news is, there is no limit on how many times customers can utilize Dent Protection.
Common Questions About Dent Protection
Whether you’re looking for more information on product features or service details, we have a wealth of helpful insights. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out to us directly for personalized support.
For many individuals, a car represents not only an aesthetic mode of transportation but also a significant financial investment. Dent Protection provides a simple and affordable process to eliminate minor dents and dings without harming a car’s factory paint job or finish. It is an essential part of maintaining a car’s appearance and value.
Unlike traditional bodywork, which can be both costly and time-consuming, paintless dent repair uses state-of-the-art techniques to gently massage out dents without the need for repainting. This ensures a quicker, hassle-free, and more budget-friendly repair process, all while maintaining the vehicle’s original corrosion protection and value.
Dent Protection provides coverage against minor dents and door dings up to four inches resulting from road hazards, including hail, where applicable.
Dent Protection can only be sold at the time of purchase.
- Covered dents must be in an accessible location and under four inches in diameter.
- Does not cover dents that are unrepairable by the paintless dent repair process.