This protection is ideal for
By investing in Identity Theft Protection, your customers can sleep easy knowing that there is a plan in place to recover their identity and minimize any negative impact on them or their families.
- Offers identity theft protection with tailored recovery plans, responding to each customer’s unique situation within three business days.
- Equips customers with identity risk assessments, empowering them to gauge and safeguard their personal information against fraud.
- Ensures customers have expert support with a dedicated advocate to guide them through identity recovery, simplifying a complex process.
- Provides peace of mind with quick activation of recovery plans, reducing the impact and stress of identity theft on your customers.
- Enhances customer confidence with 12 months of post-recovery fraud monitoring, offering extended protection beyond the immediate crisis.
Offering Identity Theft Protection gives the gift of security and peace of mind by providing simple and timely solutions to a very complex problem.
Common Questions About Identity Theft Protection
Whether you’re looking for more information on product features or service details, we have a wealth of helpful insights. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out to us directly for personalized support.
Identity Theft Protection is a service designed to help safeguard personal information. If private data of a customer or their family is compromised, it provides a customized recovery plan to address the identity theft occurrence.
The service includes an identity risk assessment test that evaluates and highlights the vulnerability of an individual’s identity to potential fraud, giving them an understanding of their risk level.
With Identity Theft Protection, a customer is assigned a personal Fair Credit Reporting Act recovery advocate in the event their identity is stolen. This dedicated professional will manage and oversee the identity theft recovery process.
Once an identity theft occurrence is recognized, the Identity Theft Protection service activates a customized recovery plan within three business days, ensuring a prompt response to mitigate the impact.
Post-recovery, the service continues to monitor for potential identity fraud or threats for an additional 12 months, ensuring prolonged protection and minimizing further risks to your customer’s identity.
- ID theft events that occurred and were discovered before the agreement effective date are not covered.
- Credit counseling or repair is not covered under the Identity Theft Protection program.