This protection is ideal for
Precision Care adds to your competitive edge by offering customers extensive coverage on mechanical issues, wearable items and components, and more.
- Coverage for wearable items like brake pads, belts, fuses, and batteries keeps your customers on the road.
- Up to 1,500 components are covered, enhancing the factory warranty for comprehensive care.
- Roadside assistance as well as travel and rental reimbursement are bonus benefits that add value to your customer service experience.
Precision Care Protection helps to ensure customers can enjoy a worry-free driving experience by locking in top-notch service for the duration of the agreement term.
Common Questions About Precision Care
Whether you’re looking for more information on product features or service details, we have a wealth of helpful insights. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out to us directly for personalized support.
Precision Care is designed to cover the replacement of a vehicle’s wearable items that are typically excluded from manufacturer and third-party warranties, allowing customers to drive with added confidence.
Precision Care’s covered items include brake pads, rotors, batteries, wiper blades, belts, hoses, fuses, light bulbs, headlamps, and more.
It offers added benefits like emergency roadside assistance, rental car coverage, and emergency travel reimbursement coverage to assist customers in challenging situations.
- Any necessary replacement parts will be made using OEM or like-kind and -quality parts.
- Does not cover any maintenance services and parts or mechanical breakdowns covered by the customer vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty.