This protection is ideal for
Term Protection helps to improve your customer relationships and minimizes the expenses of vehicle ownership with benefits such as:
- Helps enhance customer satisfaction with comprehensive wear-and-tear coverage for components such as belts and hoses, lights, and diagnostics.
- Positions you as a full-service provider, elevating market stance and strengthening customer loyalty.
- Reduces customers’ unexpected vehicle maintenance expenses.
- Offers more value with coverage that supplements standard warranties.
Term Protection makes it easy for owners to ensure their vehicle is in peak condition thanks to comprehensive coverage for common wear-and-tear components.
Common Questions About Term Protection
Whether you’re looking for more information on product features or service details, we have a wealth of helpful insights. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please reach out to us directly for personalized support.
Term Protection saves owners from unexpected out-of-pocket expenses for covered components and services, enhancing their satisfaction with their investment.
Covered components include:
- Brake pads
- Belts and hoses
- Lights and fuses
- Diagnostics and fluid replacement
- Tire rotation or seasonal tire installation
- Wheel alignment
Definitely. By offering comprehensive care solutions, your dealership can stand out as a full-service provider, building trust and loyalty with customers.
Absolutely. Term Protection covers essential maintenance like tire rotations, seasonal tire installations, and even wheel alignments, keeping vehicles running smoothly.
Our Term Protection plan covers wear and tear on items such as brake pads, belts, hoses, and lights, ensuring vehicles remain in peak condition.
Yes, Term Protection includes one set of front and one set of rear brake pad replacements, so customers don’t have to worry about the added expense.
Term Protection coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties.
Fact source: https://www.chime.com/blog/average-cost-for-car-repairs-how-much-should-you-budget-for-car-maintenance/